Home health care is a great option for those recovering from an illness, injury, or surgery. We are committed to providing the best service possible to our patients in the comfort of their own home. Our goal is to help you get better, regain your strength, and regain your independence. Our team works with your doctor, your family, and your caregivers to create a unique care plan for your recovery.
What are the benefits of home health care?
Home health offers the convenience of visits without leaving your home, privacy of care in your own home and a speedy recovery.
We offer a wide variety of services to meet all your needs including:
- Skilled Nursing: Skilled nurses will provide an assessment, education, injections, catheter insertion / maintenance, wound care, etc.
- Physical Therapy: Our physical therapists will evaluate and develop an individual plan for each patient. Our goal is help restore strength and increase range of motion and endurance. We work on gait training, exercise, and training in assistive device use.
- Speech Therapy: A registered speech pathologist helps patients with communicative and swallowing problems. Our goal is to restore language and communication skills.
- Occupational Therapy: Our services include assessing and treating the patient to develop, improve, or retain the daily living skills. We also perform a fall risk assessment.
- Medical Social Worker: Licensed social workers consult with the patient on emotional, social, financial, environmental problems. They provide patient and family counseling as well as help with long term planning, and crisis intervention.
- Home Health Aide: Sun Tree’s certified nursing assistants will assist with personal care and hygiene needs, personal grooming, and light housekeeping services, and light meal preparation.
- Wound Care: Our Specialists will properly treat and care for all wounds.
- Pain Management: We believe in the quality of life and work to make the patient as comfortable as possible.
- Patient Education: We believe our patients should be informed We work to give as much information as possible for self-management.
For answers to more questions like this, please see our Frequently Asked Questions page.